Meet J. Adam Hall, D.D.S.
Ever since he was young, Dr. Hall has been intrigued by the way orthodontics can transform lives. Having grown up in Hot Springs Village and graduating from Jessieville High School, Dr. Hall is grateful to have returned home to practice orthodontics.
In the office, nothing pleases him more than watching a patient’s face once their braces are removed and they see their beautiful new smile!
Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but a dentist is not an Orthodontist. All orthodontists are dentists first, but though not every dentist has the qualifications to be an orthodontist. Dr. Hall continued their formal education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary license and certification. As an orthodontist, our doctors have spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the appropriate treatment plan.
Why does it matter if you see your Hot Springs Orthodontist?
Specialists receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic problems. Dentists receive basic orthodontic training which allows them to perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who do not need to see an orthodontist yet.
Seeing a specialist like your Hot Springs orthodontist may change your experience in braces by:
- Providing additional treatment options.
- Giving you more efficient treatment and visits, because it is the office's primary area of care.
- Knowing that you'll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have severe bite problems that need to be addressed.
- Personal experience treating multiple cases that share your unique concerns
- Being seen more quickly, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
You may think it's easier to have your orthodontic work completed by your dentist. Convenience shouldn't be a concern, because you will only be stopping by your Hot Springs orthodontist's offices every six to eight weeks.
And don't let price be a problem either! Hall Orthodontics is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Hot Springs area.